SAM CPA - Acquisitions Made Simple
Our experience in acquiring over 50 CPA firms and having evaluated hundreds more, allows us to expedite the diligence and close process unlike many other larger firms and small firms alike - in typically 60 days. We know the specific criteria we are looking for and experience has also taught us that a transparent, straightforward process benefits both sides for a smooth transaction and post-close transition.
SAM CPA has pioneered a unique internal platform that utilizes an internal tax preparation workflow to handle all back-office, tax preparation, and customer service. Our technology and process allows us to focus significantly more time understanding customer needs within and outside of tax and provide a level of customer service that ensures client satisfaction and retention.
- Annual revenue from $250,000 to $1,000,000 (we will acquire practices with as little as $100,000 in revenue if can be serviced wholly by an existing team or virtually)
- Majority income is tax revenue with average tax return fees that range between $300 to $2,000 per return for individuals
- Owner participation for at least the first tax season following the purchase. With review-only or relationship management contract thereafter.
- Onboarding process to transition back-office, tax preparation, and consulting services to SAM team and process.
- Initial down payment and first year payment with balance/earn-out over 2 year period thereafter.
- Standard contract with customary non-compete
For more information or to begin the process, please contact us at email@example.com.