for the cpa


for the professional


SAM Logo


Start Your File

How do I get in contact with my tax preparer if I have questions about my return?

You can contact your CPA by email. They will be happy to answer your questions concerning your completed tax return or any other questions you may have. Or email the administrative staff at

What is the guarantee my tax return will be filed on time?

We guarantee your return will always be prepared and filed on time once all documents have been received. If there is a delay in receiving documents necessary to file your return then we will file an extension so you do not incur any penalties.

Will I receive a copy of my tax return?

Yes. We will provide an electronic copy of your completed tax return.

Where and how do I send my tax documents?

After purchase, your tax organizer is sent via email. Complete the tax organizer and upload your documents securely to your client portal.

Does the price include a CPA to review my tax return?

Yes. The price will include a CPA reviewing your final tax return.

I have several years of back taxes that need to be filed, can all my returns be e-Filed?

E-filing is only available for the current tax filing year and two years prior. Tax returns that are older may still be completed but must be filed by mail with the taxing agencies.

How can I check the status of my refund?

You can check your refund status on the IRS Website.

What if I receive another tax form after I have filed my return?

Making a mistake or unintentionally forgetting to report income or take a deduction isn't the end of the world. In fact, the IRS receives many incomplete returns each tax year, which is why it allows you to make corrections by filing an amended return on Form 1040X. We can prepare an amended return on your behalf. Amended returns cannot be e-filed, they must be mailed to the taxing agency.

Is there a way to track the progress of my return?

Yes, you will receive emailed updates throughout the filing process.

What if I find errors on my final tax return?

SAM will prepare an amended return at no additional cost.

Back To Order